Wouldn’t you feel more confident if:
- You knew what to wear, when and how to wear it?
- Could become the woman or man you are destined to be?
- Could express who you really are?
- You earned the respect that you deserve?
- You could blend in with your own unique style with elegance?
- You could be classy and convincing?
Anna Mc Connell is a Wardrobe Stylist and Image Consultant and helps men and women create and maintain an efficient and functional wardrobe to suit their lifestyle, personality, body proportions and budget.
Do you want to learn more about Fashion? Sign up for the Workshops
OCTOBER 11TH, 2015
We will discuss what you need to know to build a wardrobe.
We will talk about Image, Body Type, Body Shapes, Proportion, Style and accessories. There will also be a Q&A session so come with your questions.
Workshops will be $25.00 per person/per workshop, payable at the door.
Location : Transgender Institute of Kansas City